Thank you for taking the time to read my most frequently asked questions. Please also keep in mind, I am one person. I am all departments of Hugs Ceramics from design, to production, to events, to teaching, to shipping.
Do you accept custom orders?
At this time, I am unable to accept custom orders.
Do you accept Wholesale Orders?
I am considering wholesale orders on a case by case basis. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Do you teach classes on the wheel?
What is included in the class fee?
The fee for a 6 week course includes:
- 1 class per week (2 hours per class)
- Small Classes (5people) to allow more 1 on 1 instruction
- Shelf space for your work
- Access to the glaze collection
- Access to kiln firings
- Open Studio Time Slots
Behind the scenes work that goes on throughout the week such as:
- covering/uncovering/flipping your work to make sure it dries evenly
- transportation of your work to and from the kiln (the kiln is not on site)
- restocking supplies
- recycling used clay
- maintenance on equipment (kiln, wheels, pugmill, etc)
- deep cleaning
- HEPA Certified Air Filter
- Open Studio Availability
Do you have open studio time?
At this time, I only have open studio time for students.
Do you do private lessons?
I offer one time private lessons for special occasions such as date night, team building, friends' night out, birthday parties, etc. To inquire, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.